We will cover how law enforcement can interact with deaf and hard of hearing citizens face-to-face without any communication barriers anywhere anytime in any situation without the need of an interpreter. We will explain why the dependency of an interpreter is not effective for face-to-face interaction with deaf and hard of hearing citizens in the office or in the patrol car.
- Learn more about how the UbiDuo allows a law enforcement officer and a deaf or hard of hearing citizen have a face-to-face conversation on the spot without an interpreter
- Learn how the UbiDuo will allow you to communicate with a deaf or hard of hearing citizen in the patrol car anytime anywhere without an interpreter.
- Learn more about the features and options of the UbiDuo. This sleek new model is the world’s foremost communication solution for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or hearing. It has a color touch screen and is light and portable at half the size of the original UbiDuo.
- Learn more about how the UbiDuo can be a cost-effective tool for face-to-face communication for your law enforcement agency.
- We will share how the UbiDuo can facilitate face-to-face communication between your law enforcement agency and deaf or hard of hearing citizens. This ground-breaking communication device will help to eliminate bluffing, frustration and Communiphobia, as well as exchange 100% verbal word-to-wrd information.